Utilisation des cookies
A cookie is a file that may be added to your computer when you visit a website and that contains information about you:
- the name of the server the cookie was sent from
- a unique ID
- the lifetime of the cookie (if used)
This information is stored in a text file on your computer so that the server can read and modify it.
- Propose personalized content based on the user's profile
- Facilitate information sharing (especially on social networks)
- Allow an authenticated and/or secure connection to specific websites such as cd-partenaires.com, lafrancaise-am-partenaires.com and extranets.
- Store connection profiles for visitor convenience and more generally to optimize website load and display times.
- Collect statistical information